
Oh how terrifying blank slates can be. I haven't written in a while and I'm glad at least a lot has happened in its place. Thanksgiving came and went in the blink of an eye. Lucky for me, this year Thanksgiving was also my birthday. I got to spend it with my family and with Kris. My little sister
loves him which is a lot to say because she doesn't really let anyone hold her but my parents and me. My mom was even surprised. There was a ton of food, in ice-cream cake, and most of my family was there. It was really a lot to be thankful for. We stayed til' everyone left and Kris had no complaints. He usually gets antsy but as of late, he's been really great with giving me time and space with my family. And he's been getting closer to them too. The night prior, Kris and some of my friends took me out to Bourbon Street. It was my first bar/club experience and I had a lot of fun. I felt kind of bad though because I went with my guys friends and I hated feeling like I was leaving them alone. I need more girl friends pronto. There was so much dancing and of course I picked that night to wear stupid pointy shoes. Heh. My favorite drink is definitely a fuzzy navel. I've probably had over 20 over them since my birthday. A lot of creepy guys tried dancing with me and my friends and Kris had to keep saving me. Kris almost killed this guy who kept saying his name was St. Paul St. Paul. I got a free Bourbon Street t-shirt and Kris stole St. Paul's lighter. It really was a great night for me. Lots of techno, amazing drinks, and people I love. What more can a girl ask for?

So after Bourbon was Thanksgiving then after Thanksgiving was work and then my birthday party. Phew. That's a mouthful. Anyways, I'm glad a billion people didn't show up for my party because we honestly don't have the space for it. Some of the most important people in my life showed up which made me really happy. My cousins, Louie, Mike, Ryan, and Gina Moy. People who I haven't seen in over a year came just to spend a little time with me. Simple gestures can mean everything sometimes. I really wish Krystn could have come but with all the chaos life has been throwing at her, I completely understand. I love you Krys and want you to know that you are the epitome of strength to me. I really hope we can see eachother soon. Overall, my party was good. People stayed til' late and we played some really fun drinking games. I got three bottle of X-Rated, my Panda DS game from Ray (weird), my Kirby game from Mike, some flowers from AJ, an external harddrive and some boots from my parents, and cash which went toward my new phone. Heh. It was a good night.

So here I am. Just finished catching up on my shows and thought I would catch up here too. Since I've turned 21 I've been to The Lodge, Groucho's, The Rail, and of course Bourbon. I had some 10 cent wings last night which was really good but they kind of screwed us over on the drinks. I also got to see an improv musical with Kris, Winnie, and Artis which was really funny. I plan on going the next time they play and I'm off. Since we've quit WoW, Kris and I have been doing a lot more and spending a lot more time together. He thought I was asleep last night in the car but I could kind of hear him talking and he was telling Artis that we was really glad we were doing more stuff together. I'm kind of sad for him that he left WoW, I hope he goes back in a less addictive way. Til' then we've both picked up Tamagotchi's and they are our new obsession. Maybe more wings tonight and hopefully things will start looking up for everyone. It's Christmas time. That snowy but loving time of the year. I can't believe time is moving so quickly. I wonder what will happen this year when the hands meet. Hopefully something good.
No comments:
Post a Comment